It’s Top 10 Tuesday time again. This week the challenge is to find 10 books with book titles that are complete sentences. I’m looking forward to this one because I’m not sure I have many of these in my repertoire.
Each Tuesday Jana, aka The Artsy Reader Girl, posts a topic that bloggers can use to create a Top 10 list that incorporates that week’s topic. For a list of upcoming topics visit Jana’s Top 10 Tuesday page.
My Top 10 Books with Book Titles That Are Complete Sentences
1. Are You There God? It’s Me Margaret. by Judy Blume
2. The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway
3. I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
4. One of Us is Lying by Karen McManus
5. Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee
6. If Life is A Bowl of Cherries – What Am I Doing in the Pits? by Erma Bombeck
7. Do You Want to be My Friend by Eric Carle
8. Bernice Takes a Plunge by Ann Harth
9. You Will Have a Black Labrador by Nino Gugunishvili
10. We Toot by Ashley Wheelock and Arwen Evans
That’s it for this week friends. Have you read any of these? Do you know of any other book titles that are complete sentences? Let me know in the comments.
Wondrous Words Wednesday is a weekly meme I found over at BermudaOnion’s blog. This meme shares new words that you’ve encountered or spotlight words you love. Feel free to get creative! Last week I shared a fun…
I like your choices! That last one made me laugh! Out of this list I only read one book, One of Us is Lying. 🙂 But I am definitely interested in the Bernice book and the Toot book.
Thank you. Bernice and Toot are both adorable!!
Great Choices! I really want to read the Karen McManus thrillers!
Thank you. I do too. ?
What a cute idea for a blog post! I love that you included an Erma Bombeck book, I haven’t heard about her in years. She had such a great sense of humor.
I agree. I had to include it. I remember my mom reading this book when I was a kid. She laughed so hard while reading.
Great choices! I remember loving Judy Blume’s books when I was a kid.
Me too. She shaped my entire preteen years. ?