It’s Top 10 Tuesday time again. This week the challenge is to find 10 books with nature on their covers. This should prove to be fun!
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme that was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018.
How it works:
Each Tuesday Jana, aka The Artsy Reader Girl, posts a topic that bloggers can use to create a Top 10 list that incorporates that week’s topic. For a list of upcoming topics visit Jana’s Top 10 Tuesday page.
My Top 10 Books with Nature on the Cover
1. A Captain for Caroline Gray by Julie Wright
2. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
3. An Eye For An Eye by Carol Wyer
4. Crossing the Line by Isabelle Muir
5. The Neverending Story by Michael Ende
6. Yellowstone Fury by Damon Yerg
7. Truly, Madly, Royally by Debbie Rigaud
8. Swan Song by Gill Lewis
9. The Benefits of Breathing by Christopher Meeks
10. Isabelle and Alexander by Rebecca Anderson
That’s it for this week. I hope you enjoy my picks. Let me know in the comments what your favorite nature covers are.
Ah such pretty covers!
Thank you so much.