1. Friendship Bracelets by Laura Torres
This one is a throwback to all of you 90’s children who loved Klutz’s collection of books. Sarah remembers her Friendship Bracelet book fondly and still makes friendship bracelets today. Check it out!
- As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
2. Star Wars Craft Book by Bonnie Burton
Hey all of you Star Wars fans young and old, there are some really great crafts in this book that will tickle your fancy. I think my first craft from this book will be the AWESOME Chewie!!
3. J.K. Rowling’s Wizarding World: Movie Magic Volume Three: Amazing Artifacts by Bonnie Burton
I am a huge Harry Potter nerd! I love everything Harry Potter and I am a proud Hufflepuff! This book is fantastic! It is full of all kinds of stickers and interesting things to read. Children from 1-100 will love this book!
4. Whimsical Stitches: A Modern Makers Book of Amigurumi Crochet Patterns by Lauren Espy
A great craft to learn for the summer is crochet. It is fun and look at all of these adorable animals you can make. Grab the kids and get started on these little guys today, all you need is a crochet hook and some yarn!
5. 5200 Fuse Bead Set For Kids 5mm 22 Colors 60 Full-Size Patterns 3 Pegboards Ironing Paper Storage Case Perler Beads Compatible Kit by ShinShin Creation
Okay, this is technically not a book, but this craft is super fun and there is no end to how many patterns you can create with Perler beads! This was a favorite craft with my kids as the Girl Scout troop I led. These are addicting!